Saturday 28 January 2012

A little bit of Miu Miu..

Last year I fell in love like everybody else with the Miu Miu Glitter Ankle Boot. I even tried a pair on and came close to buying them. However this season Miu Miu have done it again. They have left me totally besotted with this little beauty.

I am yet to meet her in real life. But by her description she sounds beautiful. A soft leather, covered in a stunning design of swarovski crystals and a cotton satin lining.
My one slight grudge to this princess is her size, she`s not of the spacious variety and I don`t know wherever she`s worth her hefty price tag, for this reason only. Apart from that I see her as a classic piece which would go with anything from a simple tee and jeans, to a dress, tights and Chelsea boots.
Better get saving or hoping for a sale bargain come clearance season.

No comments:

Post a Comment