Monday 16 January 2012

The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards


It would be hard not to talk about the dresses and glamour, after seeing the photos uploaded to every British press and fashion website this morning.

Some of my favourites include:

Charlize Theron looked stunning in Dior Couture and gorgeous vintage Cartier Jewellery.



Michelle Williams looked beautiful in a custom made Jason Wu gown and my favourite of the outfit, a cute vintage Fred Leighton for Forevermark headband and jewels. 


Lea Michele I feel shocked us all looking beyond stylish and fabulous in a silver gown Marchesa S/S 12 collection number. This is most certainly my favourite of the night.

I can`t decide how I really feel about Elle Macpherson in this nude Zac Posen gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewellery. All though she does look beautiful and always will, I feel the dress is quite Barbie inspired and would have suited a classic up do rather than curls.

1 comment:

  1. I thought Elle's was too much although I think she's just stunning and practically weep with envy every time I see her! I loved Nicole Kidman's dress most of all.

    ReplyDelete