Friday 27 July 2012

The Sun Keeps Shinning

With the sun now up in the sky, it's turned into a pleasure of picking my most summariser outfit each day. This morning I've wandered around my local town with my younger sister, an ice cream and bread to feed the ducks. All before an afternoon of work.

 

I've paired my Zara dress I first wore back in March when we had the freak weather, with my new pink Zara necklace. I love how the necklace blends with the print, making it casual but still looks like a statement print.

 

This weekend is the local festival, which is usually filled with fun fair rides and strongbow cans, and best avoided. However due to it also being the opening ceremony of the Olympics, which is being shown on a big screen it's hard not to gain a little excitement. I'll pair my dress up with a light weight jacket tonight to keep off the chill, maybe a rose in hand too.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment