Saturday 7 July 2012

Churches to ASOS


Over a week ago I spotted a pair of studded white Churches brogues in the window at Brompton street. I managed to track them down to net-a-porter, and begged on Facebook and Twitter for somebody to either guy them generously as a gift or donate to the charitable fund of I need White brogues ASAP.


Since nobody offered, I took it upon myself to search online and find a more affordable version, which I wouldn't need a charitable trust for.
As usual ASOS came up with the goods. I'm usually dubious about buying lot wear from the online empire it is, as n the past the quality hasn't been great.
These brogues however are an extremely oft leather, and even more comfortable than a battered pair of converse I own.
Jacket:Zara Top:Whistles Necklace:Miss Selfridge Jeans:Topshop Brogues:ASOS

I've worn them today for general running around, with a rather casual outfit attire. The rain, and an afternoon shift at work didn't permit for anything more exciting. I have noticed that any mark shows quickly, but I guess the the nature of the beast of them being white. I shall be investing in a leather whitener with out a doubt.
I'm excited to pair them with statement trousers, and work the boyish trend with dresses.
For a purse friendly price of £30 I think I can make do, and keep lusting after the churches version.


No comments:

Post a Comment