Thursday 19 April 2012

#TodayI`mWearing

Brand new Topshop  floral printed jacket, Pink chiffon midi pleated skrt, Black Suede Chelsea boots and a plain Black tee, Gold "Abigail" necklace, Michael Kors watch, Marc Jacobs bangle and Links of London sweetie bracelet.



I fell in love with this floral print on my jacket, when Olivia Palermo turned up at the Topshop Unique show at LFW earlier this year. I am eagerly awaiting the trousers to arrive in store. However for now I am going to team it quite casually with jeans, and plain pieces, making it a statement piece. Later on in the summer I think I`ll use it to brighten up pieces like denim shorts and plain summer dresses

This skirt is one I don`t wear often. All though its really versatile, I like to keep it as an item you don`t wear much, but can whip it out and know it will look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment