Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hump day shop

I did something quite naughty today, my mini after work quick shop, turned into a three hour spree and skipping my gym class.
The plus side however is I picked up some perfect summer wardrobe pieces. I've been worried recently that I haven't found anything, and my ss12 wardrobe hasn't grown as fast as it should.
I'm hoping the matching trousers to the Topshop jacket, which Olivia Palermo was pictured in over LFW arrive in store soon. They will however be my last pair of patterned/printed/coloured trousers I buy. I've become slightly obsessed with them.
The New Look dress, is going to be my perfect dress up, dress down dress. Espadrilles by day and a sequinned blazer by night.
I saw the fish print Primark dress in all the magazines months ago. The shapes so flattering and for £17 the quality is pretty impressive for
I fell slightly in live with this Next red swimsuit. The frilled skirt is the perfect tummy hider and gives the costume a 1950s vintage feel.
The H&M towel and M&S flamingo glasses were impulse buys I couldn't resist. I even bought four of the glasses, so I could still use them in my own home some time in the future. My final buy was a little Mac make up treat, a new highlighter powder and a Full of Day coloured blusher.

The only thing to finish off a perfect mid week treat, is my favourite episode of Sex and the city, The Real Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment