Tuesday 24 April 2012

A surprise found in M&S

On my rather big shopping treat last week, I found an unexpected gem in Marks and Spencer's limited collection.

I've been looking for a white top to wear with a few things for a while. However didn't want a plain tee. Sadly the picture doesn't show it great. But the top has a slash neck and a elbow length sleeves.
The floral lace pattern is placed on an inner bodice which makes the top extremely flattering. As you can slightly see there are extra "3D" flowers which has to be my favourite part.

I've only worn the top with basic black trousers, and my Silver Topshop courts, a River Island pink blazer to add a splash of colour to the otherwise monochrome look.
But I really am looking forward to working this top with skirts and trousers galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment