Wednesday 21 September 2011

Falling in Love..

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3006505/abigails-party?claim=dg4um8ad8ut">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


It all started on Sunday, when I dreamt of being on the front row of the Mulberry s/s12 show with a million Bayswaters or Alexas or a Tilly or few. Instead I was on my way to my part time retail job. The collection showed an array of retro beach ice cream sundae colours, and hair with plenty of volume. Plenty of excitement was seen in the front row, my favourite being Kate Moss,
 it makes me wonder wherever the new s/s12 Mulberry it bag will be a Kate, or a Moss.



The yellow Bayswater will defiantly on my wishlist. As well as the Zebra print Tee.

Today another fashion lust relationship started but not over something soft or cashmere, but a book. I haven`t seen it in real life, just a picture on Amazon. But It possible maybe the most beautiful book I have and will ever see. Christian Louboutin.
 I would even go to the extremes of buying a coffee table just to sit it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment