Wednesday 29 August 2012

Victoria's got some sort of secret

London today saw the opening of the Bond Street branch of Victorias Secret. It's a store I have never visited in the US, so had no expectations.

The decor is rather spectacular with mirrored walls, and everything pink and shiny. The Pink section doesn't disappoint either. Clearly for a younger audience, staff are dressed in Pink merchandise which is mainly sweats and the carrier bags are covered in pink polka dots. Full of fun.

The best part of the deco has to be past Victorias Secret model costumes, dotted throughout the windows and store.

I still can't quite make up my mind n the store. Firstly it made me question wherever I wear extremely boring underwear, and why everything seemed so over priced. I'm guessing it's going to take off with tourists everywhere and be similar to the Abercrombie and Gilly Hicks craze that seems to have taken over the UK.

The store is worth a visit even if just to see the model costumes, plus it is a little bit fun, even if all you do is pretend you want to be a Victorias Secret model. Anyway what is her secret?



No comments:

Post a Comment