Sunday 5 August 2012

Feeling slightly smug

After reading this article on the Grazia site, I couldn't help having a slight smug feeling.

I managed to nap the necklaces a few weeks back, but picked up my bracelets earlier this week.

I've only so far got two but am eyeing up the chunkier style. They had there first wearing with a bit of a boring outfit. Though I do think they compliment my Orange Topshop jacket rather well.

I really do think I have been lucky to nab a few of these pieces early on and can see them selling out rather quickly. But I'll still be keeping my eye out online for new pieces, to add to my hopefully growing collection of Zara accessories. The best part is Zara online does free store delivery, saving you on overpriced p&p prices. Have you managed to pick up any in your local Zara store? Or do you have your eye on a certain piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment