Monday 25 February 2013

Whistles Orchid Print

After seeing the Whistles Spring/Summer lookbook images which I blogged about here . I have been eagerly awaiting the beautiful pieces in the Orchid print.
Low and behold, this morning they magically appeared online. So far, I've nabbed the top, which Everytime I have worn I've had compliments. The beautiful contrast in the navy to the lime green, really is something quite spectacular. Let alone the fact it can be worn with almost everything. My current favourite is with a dark denim jean, or the Whistles grey lounge pant. Or of your after something a little less casual, pair with a navy cigarette pant and classic stilettos.

So now I'll be trying to get my hands on the trouser, bomber jacket and shorts. I can't help but love the colour pop of the best top paired with the shorts, and the idea of dressing up the trousers with my recently purchased Whistles white Delphine sequin top gets me all rather excited. So here is to an empty bank account, put a rather orchid full wardrobe.



Top, £95 Trousers, £125 Shorts, £95 Bomber Jacket, £155

No comments:

Post a Comment