Thursday 24 May 2012

Is this Summer?

Is Summer finally here? I`m finding myself dressing with caution and today was no different.
For quite some time I have refused to wear tights, due to them not matching my spring/summer wardrobe and to stand up against the dreadful weather conditions we kept encountering. Now however by the seems of things we can fully get out our summer wardrobes and wear our pastels pieces galore, lets just hope it lasts.

Today I opted for a more casual look. This Topshop dress is just a basic piece which I think most now have, and if not in grey in one of the many other colours. Its handy to throw on and dress up or down. For example I found myself last week while away in Devon wearing it with my converse and a light jacket. Today however, for work I opted to jazz it up with a new necklace I got from Zara. Its a subtle way of introducing the seasons trend of neon colours into my look. The main piece of this outfit however is the Zara yellow jacket, which many a celeb has been pictured in. I bought it quite a while back and funny enough paired it with a dress, last time the sun made an appearance. Its one of those pieces in my wardrobe I know I can grab, throw on and instantly look smarter.

Dress: Topshop Jacket: Zara Necklace: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment